Wyatt Wingfoot in Short Shorts

I love that Wyatt Wingfoot is basically treated as the beefcake counterpart to She-Hulk's cheesecake. Why else would he be hanging around the Baxter Building bare-chested, in short red shorts? This dose of Native American beef from was brought to you by Dermie. And thanks to DAN as well for spotting this issue and letting us know about it. Scanned from Fantastic Four #275.





Bonus scan! Jen Walters grabs Wyatt's ass in the She-Hulk Graphic novel! (Thanks to Dermie again!)

Comments

DAN said…
More Wyatt, yay! He needs brought back to comics NOW! Forgot about that ass grab from the She-Hulk GN, Jen is such a horny gal and pretty shameless, another reason I love her character all courtesy of John Byrne. :)
I'm sorry to admit that I'm not as well acquainted with She-Hulk as I should be, but I've heard but nothing but good things, especially during Byrne's run.

More Wyatt Wingfoot scans coming soon!