Sworquest: Earthword

Swordquest was series of unfinished video games released in the early 80's, probably one of the first "adventure" games ever. But like most of the games released in that era, the plot was a bit lacking in the game itself, so each of the three games in the series came with a companion comic that basically had all the characters & narrative.

The series stars two scantily clad fraternal twins thieves, Torr & Tarra. Torr is pretty hot, and I love his costume which basically consists of a white skirt & boots with some gold accessories. Tarra looks great too, but I guess I couldn't be surprised that the artwork is so good since it was done by the legendary George Perez.The following scans are from Sworquest: Earthword.











Comments

Icecypher said…
I had the Waterworld game and comic when I was a kid. It should still be somewhere among my brother's possessions, I believe.

I read the other chapters online some years ago, and have been wanting to do a Torr piece for some time.

Although I wanted to bishônenify him a little, heheheh. Slimmer build, straight hair. More a homage than faithful pic. But I would have been faithful with his armor and such.

Definitely worthy of being in this blog, Torr is.
I think he would look good with straight hair. He'd look more contemporary. His hair in the comic looks a bit dated, but not as dated as his twin Tarra's. That hairdo screams "80's".

And yes, he's definitely worthy of being featured in this blog. I'm also gonna post scans from the Fireworld & Waterworld. It's a shame that Airworld was never released.
Icecypher said…
Tarra's screams "Kitty Pryde".

And "Kitty Pryde" screams Eighties. In a good way.
Anonymous said…
Tarra's screams "Kitty Pryde".

Wow! That must have been some night they spent together! ;)

Perez brings the pretty, as always!
Icecypher said…
LOL, I didn't mean scream that way, heheheheh.
Anonymous said…
The wizards remind me of HIVE.