Ka-Zar & Gregor

Here are some scans from Ka-Zar #3 & #4 which feature our titular jungle hunk, his sexy wife and an villain called Gregor, who foolishly kidnapped Ka-Zar & Shanna's son, Matthew (but I guess they should have expected that the kid's gonna be kidnapped at some point in his life, its practically a right of passage for all superhero offspring). Naturally, our intrepid couple manages to rescue their baby boy, capture his kidnapper and tie him up semi-naked.

I must say, I was not a fan of Ka-Zar's bicycle-shorts-under-loincloth look back in the 90's. So Glad he's back to just wearing the loincloth now. 



A little bit of bondage.


Comments

DAN said…
Kubert's Ka-Zar had a fuzzy chest, I loved it although not the shorts or stories that much, although he was great eye candy during this run! Hubba Hubba!
Yup! I'm not ashamed to say that I bought this run partially for eye candy.
Anonymous said…
Well isn't THAT the sight! The Amazonian wife squatting virtually naked, sarcastically interrogating the thrashed monster as he bleeds profusely...
And of course he's called 'Gregor'...
I'd love to see how he got into that state..!
Loft!