February 6, 2011

Robin, The Boy Hostage

Icon_UK sent it these amazing scans featuring the Boy Wonder in bondage! I have no words to describe the sheer hotness of these art! I've been fan of Icon_UK's commissions  for a while now and I'd like to thank him for sharing these with us. So if you are a Dick Grayson fan, a bondage fan or hell, if you have a pulse, you  should visit his Comic Art Fans Gallery of Awesomeness by clicking here!


by Mitch Ballard

By the Great George Perez(!)

By Sanna U

4 comments:

icon-uk said...

Heh, honoured to be featured amongst such illustrious company! :)

pandesal said...

The honor's all mine. You're like a scans_daily legend, man! :D

icon-uk said...

Are you on scans_daily too? You should showcase some of your collected images yourself! :)

pandesal said...

I'm not really a member of scans_daily, I just lurk so that I can be up to date on the comic book scene and occasionally to check if theren are any new shirtless eye candy to post on the blog.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...