Nightwing and Starfire in Bed

So Dick and Kory apparently hooked up again while they were members of The Outsiders. The condom wrappers are a nice touch, I totally get why they'd use it. Dick is kind of a manwhore and Kory's an alien (god knows where she's been! I mean, she used to be a slave, people!)

I like the Dick/Kory relationship, it was one of my favorite things in the old New Teen Titans book, but for them to get together at that point of time just seems wrong to me, specially since Dick has an on again, off again romance with Barbara "Oracle" Gordon. Poor, Babs. These beautiful scans are from The Outsiders #28.



Comments

Anonymous said…
great pics of nightwing.
Yeah, best gratuitous Nightwing nudity we've had in a while.
Icecypher said…
I don't usually like Dick (Grayson), but he looks great here.
Anonymous said…
He needs an emotional bond. He just bonds very easily.
Anonymous said…
Batwriters and their sour grapes that Babs didn't molest him back in the day. I mean, they make Jason Bard into the douchey competition all the incels believe exists. They don't dump on Lori Elton, do they even know who she is? (Jealous bitch who also cheats on him.)

Shit, "I won't be able to walk for an hour" is a joke Babs would make. She stole all those jokes from Jason.

Anyway, so they conclude Kory is a ho, so Dick must be a ho, hence implying he and Donna slept together. (Kinda funny when you consider how much he supported her throughout her marriage to Terry.) Implying Dick slept with his landlady? "First, I never said it was rape, just nonconsensual." Red Hood and the Outlaws? Those silly spy stories? tl;dr: Batwriters are terrible when it comes to Dick's love life.