January 9, 2008

Nightwing and Starfire in Bed

So Dick and Kory apparently hooked up again while they were members of The Outsiders. The condom wrappers are a nice touch, I totally get why they'd use it. Dick is kind of a manwhore and Kory's an alien (god knows where she's been! I mean, she used to be a slave, people!)

I like the Dick/Kory relationship, it was one of my favorite things in the old New Teen Titans book, but for them to get together at that point of time just seems wrong to me, specially since Dick has an on again, off again romance with Barbara "Oracle" Gordon. Poor, Babs. These beautiful scans are from The Outsiders #28.



3 comments:

ROBERT.M said...

great pics of nightwing.

pandesal said...

Yeah, best gratuitous Nightwing nudity we've had in a while.

César Hernández-Meraz said...

I don't usually like Dick (Grayson), but he looks great here.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...