Shirtless Super-MEN!

That's right boys and girls, both Superman and Superboy, shirtless in one issue! Double kyptonian beefcake! This is a continuation of an earlier post. A third part is forthcoming.

During their encounter with Gog, the villain's phallic spear impaled Superman and injected some green gooey stuff in him (liquid kryptonite, BTW I totally stole that last sentence from foxy loxy's comment, heh). So Kon rushes him to Star Labs where Wonder Woman, some heroes and a bunch of villains who want to kill a newly vulnerable Superman, show up.





Comments

foxy loxy said…
Hee hee! I just think it is highly ironic that the most stereotypically masculine activities - comic books or wrestling, for instance - are REALLY GAY.
Helios said…
I prefer SuperBoy than Superman ^^ He's much more COOL !!
Anonymous said…
I agree, Helios! Thats the only reason I ever watch Smallville!!!
Anonymous said…
Not ironic at all. If you're a man and not attracted to masculinity, are you even gay?