June 8, 2011

Cyclops Floats in Boxers

I just noticed that Cyclops has won all the four polls he's been featured in. Since he's my favorite X-Man, I'm not surprised. Anyhow, here's Cyke looking positively scrumptious in Uncanny X-Men #519, in which he engages in a mind-battle with the Void. At one point the Void strips him to his undies which doesn't make sense to me. If you're gonna strip a guy in the astral plane, shouldn't you take all his clothing? Why leave his boxers on? The Comics Code Authority strikes again! heh.




3 comments:

DAN said...

Love that even in psychic land, Scott has an X uniform of some type on, he's such a dedicated leader. :)

Arion said...

Oh yes, he's looking positively hot there.

pandesal said...

@DAN, I forgot to comment on that! Love the X-Underwear!

@Arion, yeah, Terry Dodson's art is awesome. It's a bit Adam Hughs-esque.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...