The Seach For Cyclops Cover

Wow, I just... I don't even know where to begin with this cover. I thought it was fanart, but apparently it is really one of the variant covers for The Seach for Cyclops #3. I have a couple of questions about it. I mean, its fairly obvious that Cyclops is shirtless but... is Jean shirtless too? And are they, you know, doing... something that they shouldn't be doing on a comic book cover that has the Comics Code Authority's stamp on it? And I thought, this was a controversial cover.


Now, as long time readers of this blog know, I don't usually post fanart. This blog is for printed comic book scans and creator sketches. But every once in a while, I'll make an exception. And since Cyke has been very generous in sending in a lot of scans featuring my favorite X-Man, I'm posting this hot piece of fanart that he sent me on behalf of a friend of his. It actually pretty hot too!

Comments

steverm said…
Top notch drawing. MORE!