December 1, 2012

The Origin of Beast Boy & The Ravagers

So Beast Boy is red in The New 52. The hell? I don't know how I feel about that change but I must say, I'm loving the new shirtless costume. In Ravagers #0 we learn the Post-Flashpoint origins of Garfield Logan and his teammates. They were all experimented on by N.O.W.H.E.R.E. I must say that I hate the fact that they seem to have removed Gar from the New Teen Titans & Doom Patrol history. Not cool, DC!

What I do like is that in this issue we are treated some bondage themed , speedo-clad (and eventually naked) beefcake featuring Gar, Thunder & Ridge.









3 comments:

DAN said...

Glad Beast Boy is still a little furry in the new 52, I was getting kinda annoyed with the overabundance of smoothness.

pandesal said...

Yeah, loved that he's still hairy, red as he may be. And I love that Ian Churchill generally draws men with body hair. Makes them look sexy.

César Hernández-Meraz said...

Could not read it all. Is this his origin now? Or is he still Beast Boy since he was a young kid?

Why is he smooth in the first pic, also? Besides the armpit hair, that is. Even his legs are hairless.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...