Lighting Lad, Timberwolf & Blok

Greetings, true believers! I can't believe its been more that a year since I've updated this blog! I would like to apologize to the readers and contributors for my lack of posts. Hopefully, I'll be able to update this blog regularly now. I'm gonna start with a bunch of posts featuring the old school The Legion of Superheroes! These are form LoSH Annual #1, which features Lightning Lad with his costume in tatters, a speedo clad Timberwolf (and Blok) working out in the gym. Stay tuned. More Legion shirtlessness to come!

Comments

Anonymous said…
great to see you back !
thanks, jaymcfly! been a while, huh?
Anonymous said…
OMG thanks for returning!!!!!
Anonymous said…
a while indeed , but as they say 'anticipation is a wonderful thing !'
Winter said…
SO glad that you are back..Never gave up on your blog..kept checking it weekly :)
weekly? aw, thanks winter. and sorry that i haven't been able to update it til now.